Sunday, October 25, 2015

US Senate Report: Chemtrails Are Real And Killing US

A 1978 US Senate Report confirms that the US Government is creating Chemtrails and they are killing us.

The 93rd US Senate produced a report almost 40 years ago that clearly states the following on page 402:

1) Cloud Seeding Is responsible for the 5 year drought

2) Isolated Spraying has caused a drought for 18 years

3) Spraying in the South Atlantic has reduced rainfall by 30% on the East Coast

4) This has caused huge losses to the Farmers in the area

5) When the effects of seeding wear off Cloudbursts cause flooding

6) Seeding is responsible for serious Air Pollution

7) Mental Retardation and Insanity are traceable to Cloud Seeding Chemicals

8) Poisoning of all living matter is directly related to cloud seeding

9) Emphysema is three times higher in areas of heavy cloud seeding

10) Cancer is virulently out of proportion

11) Financial Losses to agriculture run into the billions of dollars a year

12) Forest Trees and orchids are dying as a result

13) The atmosphere has been rendered completely biologically in-compatible with all living matter, including Animals, Plants and Humans.
-----
The report also state the United States is the leader in World Weather Modification, although other nations like the Soviet Union are also conducting these activities as well.

Here it is - the Smoking Gun.

Watch the video and see the US Senate Report.

US Senate Report: Chemtrails Are Real And Harming You - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount





Be Ready Folks.

BE READY - YouTube





2 comments:

  1. Could you publish the whole document?
    I mean, this is the hammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me thank Dr.Aire for his good work I really believe HIV have cure I was HIV positive over since 3 year plus before I come across a comment Dr Aire that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr Aire if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for hiv test I cant believe I was negative thanks Dr Aire for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now Call or whatsapp him +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete