Friday, October 2, 2015

Obama's Reign Of Muslim Terror Has Begun In Oregon

Obama's Reign Of Muslim Terror Begins in Oregon - a West Coast School just like we said it would. GOD is never wrong.

((((Pray that everything the Obama White House orders from now on falls flat on it's face immediately.)))

The Shooter's real name is "Mahmoud Ali Ehsania" and has a Web Page calling of the killing of the Jews.

(We are being conditioned by the CIA  to support Israel in the massive killing of Muslims in early April of 2016.)

The rest is on the video.

Again - sorry for the CIA/US DOD Paid Hecklers. The more truth I expose the more Hecklers they sick on me. It is part of the risk I take.

I we were not making a difference they would not attack us, so please keep up yopur prayers.

The Video:

Obama's Muslim Reign Of Terror Begins In Oregon - YouTube

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount


We would like to once again thank the sisters at Sorcha for another stunning article, this one  outlined what happened in Oregon.

Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia

Thank you Israel's Voice for naming the shooter within hours after the Obama Planned Shooting in Oregon.

Israel's Voice | Here is the Oregon Shooter’s Profile: Who is Mahmoud Ali Ehsani?





3 comments:

  1. From the inside out really show mental breaks today for real results lasting change in a quantum leap in your performance so visit www dot advance wind power Cogniflex training doc call or click on the link below this video to get your first free video to die of who hell in our house Aiwa to mindset guy with today's training video which is BDO number six in the how.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/cogniflex/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, no doubt about it. Anyone who hates Barack Obama is a racist, bigot, black-hating extremist scumbag, Bar none.

    So many people posting on here would not be satisfied unless Obama came out and said that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, which is total nonsense. I don't know if you're old enough to remember in the early 1980s when Japanese auto imports of cars that were considerably better than those Detroit was turning out at that time crippled the US auto industry. American "patriots" were so upset by this that a goodly number of them beat the crap out of any Asian they saw, whether he was Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai or whatever. If the president doesn't wish to encourage that kind ofidiotic hatred, he does well to criticize the actual groups doing terrorist acts rather than condemning the religion. As to your ridiculous contention that Obama himself is Muslim....let's see, he smokes, drinks alcohol, eats pork, has a wife who doesn't cover her hair, etc. As the meme circulating says, if he's Muslim, he's the worst one ever in terms of adhering to the strictures of that religion.

    hahahaha surely you’re not serious. It’s comments likeyours which further fuel the global image of America as stereotypically unintelligent and bigoted.

    He isn't an evil man. This is all hysteria because you are stupid and racist.

    Obama is not a Muslim.
    His father was a Muslim and his Indonesian Step Father was also a Muslim. SO his mom married two Muslims.
    Obama was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia.

    But none of that makes Obama a Muslim.

    It makes him a Muslim sympathizer.

    He got us our of two wars, saved the economy and got Osama. Only a Republican would say that is hate for America.

    The only fools thinking Obama is "evil" "muslim" "marxist" "communist" "traitor" are the low-IQ shills of the GOP who vote against their best interests and racists and bigots like you that hates having a black man as President

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me thank Dr.Aire for his good work I really believe HIV have cure I was HIV positive over since 3 year plus before I come across a comment Dr Aire that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night luckily to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of Dr Aire if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for hiv test I cant believe I was negative thanks Dr Aire for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now Call or whatsapp him +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete