Friday, May 22, 2015

BE PREPARED

People ask me daily: How Do I Prepare For What Is Coming?

What do I do?

Where do I begin?

Aaah!

Do not panic - preparation for any disaster is very easy.

We answer thin in a video called: Be Ready.

((((First - Pray with me - Visualize - that those who wish to destroy your home are immediately and completely immobilized for life.))))

Think like your grand parents - what if I had no electricity, water, and food for 90 days - how do you get ready?

You need 90 days of Food (Meds) , Water Toilet Paper, Ammunition, Heat and Communications.

Watch the video - the little advertisement will help fund Patch Adams Free Hospitals - Bandaids and Neosporin, etc.

Please also keep in mind your neighbors need to ready as well.

BE READY - YouTube


----------
The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

1 comment:

  1. I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with hpv for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from hpv, you don't have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him on email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete